Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have to have 12 players I think?????? so who do you think we will sign....... I hope its dickens or carroll:)

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
I think you only HAVE to have eight players but I would expect us to sign at least one more player anyway, Hopefully a good PG.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who is Keith Mccloud???????????

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ThatBlazerGuy</b>!
I hope we sign Varnes and Dickens...

No team can have only 12 players...u need at least 13.
A team can carry fewer than 12 players, but must get up to 12 within 2 weeks. A team must suit up 8 players for every game (which is what gambitnut was talking about).

http://members.cox.net/lmcoon/salarycap.htm#64

As far as who we should sign: I dunno, but I bet we re-sign Dickens. We need additional help in the back court and he seems a guy who might be able to give us some.

Ed O.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Son of Bintim</b>!
Who is Keith Mccloud???????????
He's a 6-3 point guard who gets a lotta hype from others in the league. He did sign on to our summer camp but we let him go and Minnesota snatched him up and McHale wanted to keep him but it woulda been 1 player over what they wanted and it would have financially hurt them, the owner did not let McHale keep the player he wanted. He guy got skills, there isn't another PG that is as skilled as him. Sign him.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'd like to say Omar Cook, but that would be yet another guy that can't hit an open jumper. Shoot, pass, or play d: pick one. :sour:

·
Registered
519 Posts
What about Mateen Cleaves ?

He scored 20 points and dished 11 assists off the bench for the Huntsville's team in the NBDL

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know this won't happen but if you remember Erick Barkley he is playing for the flight in the NBDL and I would like to see him play in the NBA again

even thought I know some of you guys dont like him........

·
Registered
519 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Son of Bintim</b>!
I know this won't happen but if you remember Erick Barkley he is playing for the flight in the NBDL and I would like to see him play in the NBA again
Didn't he get busted for POT too....not the type of player we want if we are trying to get better in the eyes of our fans...:laugh: i understand people make mistakes and deserve a 2nd chance but i would pass on him..thats just my feeling

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
How about no one ?

and in the next 2 weeks make a trade that returns us one more player than we trade out.... 1 for 2 or 2 for 3, etc...

Darius is a RFA this summer, if you decide to not match it, you get an expiring contract...

expiring contracts in the $4.128 mil range should be easy to trade, especially for 2 people...

e.g. Crawford and filler fom Chicago

and of course there are others who can be traded as well

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Evidently we had some scouts at the CBA all star game.

Three guesses: Josh Davis, Eddie Gill or Kaniel Dickens.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts