• Chris Andersen

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Ricky Davis

Votes: 14 23.3%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
No offense, but an absolute ridiculous poll, and that's a fact. If you've won 2 slam dunk contests, while the opposing dunkers each year gets worse, what's the probability of the 2 time reigning champion winning it again? Think about it before a minute, before you flame Alvinsanity.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
I wonder why a Warriors fan made this poll :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
i dont consider it a bad thread.....the warriors fan didnt even say who he thought would win, so how can you say its a bias thread....anyway, i think Ricky Davis will win

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
I voted Richardson, but he might have a tough time topping two great previous years. The obvious "underdog" pick is Jones, who has a slight reputation as a big time dunker. He's the one I'm most looking forward to watching.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
This is a tough one....

I think Ricky will do it just cause its an Individual thing and he seems to love making himself look good.

·
Registered
29 Posts
"Rickey Davis" thats what I think, He's flashy when it comes to dunking but i heard Lebron might make a surprise. And I thought Amare was gonna come back, is it because of the ankle injury?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Do you think there should be a height limit for the contest?

A 6-10 guy slamming it down isnt as impreesive as a guy half a foot shorter.

But to answer the ?, I think Andersen will do something outrageous and win it.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
I heard something on TV today, cant remember what channel, but they said that Lebron was hinting he would be a late entry into the contest. If he wanted to, no way NBA would say no, since he would double the number of people that would watch. If that happens, I say Lebron wins hands down.

I'd love to see Lebron and D-Mase added as late entries.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
There should be an option "Who the heck cares?"

The Dunk Contest is now an embarrassment compared to what it used to be.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Chris Anderson!!
]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wait a minute...................

Who the hell actaully voted for him!?

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
Originally posted by <b>CiMa</b>!
So I guess the league threw out the "3 year rule"...or is Ricky just an exception?
I was thinking the same thing.
Then Steve Francis or D-Mase should have been there atleast.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I hope JRich is gonna do a 540 dunk, that would be special!

·
"True Story"
1,330 Posts
Originally posted by <b>tpb2</b>!
PREDICTION:

Jason Richardson under the leg 360.

I have my sources.

I remember when J-Rich was explaining how he came up with his under the leg-reverse dunk last year. He said that he and Gilbert Arenas were working on some dunks. He was trying to do the Under the leg-360 but he couldn't get the steps right. Instead, he tried reverse and that worked. I've been wondering myself if he's got the steps right yet. We'll see...

I wouldn't mind seeing a 540 either.

Ricky Davis will challenge Richardson but Richardson will prevail. He's just too sick.

I will stand by my opinion that Jason Richardson could beat a healthy Vince Carter.

Freddie Jones will place 4th. Believe that.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Rockstone</b>!

I remember when J-Rich was explaining how he came up with his under the leg-reverse dunk last year. He said that he and Gilbert Arenas were working on some dunks. He was trying to do the Under the leg-360 but he couldn't get the steps right. Instead, he tried reverse and that worked. I've been wondering myself if he's got the steps right yet. We'll see...

I wouldn't mind seeing a 540 either.

Ricky Davis will challenge Richardson but Richardson will prevail. He's just too sick.

I will stand by my opinion that Jason Richardson could beat a healthy Vince Carter.

Freddie Jones will place 4th. Believe that.
Nice to see someone that pays attention.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts