Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by The Krakken
Williams/Curry and Jaric/Miles

Experience always outranks talent....especially when all are young.
Crawford/Chandler

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Jay Williams and Curry would win.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by princetolakers
Jay williams and eddie curry
sebastian telfair and lebron james
juan dixion and kawmee brown
marico jaric and darius miles

who would be in the finals(what two teams).
I'm going to add a few teams here:

Ricky Davis/Dajuan Wagner
Jason Richardson/Mike Dunleavy
Tinsley/Fred Jones

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Re: Re: who would take in two on two

Originally posted by The X Factor

I'm going to add a few teams here:

Ricky Davis/Dajuan Wagner
Jason Richardson/Mike Dunleavy
Tinsley/Fred Jones
All those teams would get eaten up by J-Will/Curry. Curry is light on his feet and would be able to contain a swing man or at least wait for him to miss. Who would defend Curry down low?

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
I agree, crawford/chandler would be good.

But there is too much offensive PUNCH in the Curry/Williams duo.

And I also agree with KC. To beat any team that curry is on, you'd better put a BIG big man on him.

·
Registered
443 Posts
James and Telfair
J Rorror and Dunleavy

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Re: Re: Re: who would take in two on two

Originally posted by KC

All those teams would get eaten up by J-Will/Curry. Curry is light on his feet and would be able to contain a swing man or at least wait for him to miss. Who would defend Curry down low?

ditto

·
Registered
924 Posts
Ricky Davis and Dajuan Wagner vs. Marko Jaric and Darius Miles

·
Registered
119 Posts
Re: Re: Re: who would take in two on two

Originally posted by KC

curry may be athletic but he isnt quick enough to guard the likes of dunleavy or miles. sure he would be able to back them down no problem, but on defense they would burn him for 2 points just as easily as he posts them up.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: who would take in two on two

Originally posted by Brick

curry may be athletic but he isnt quick enough to guard the likes of dunleavy or miles. sure he would be able to back them down no problem, but on defense they would burn him for 2 points just as easily as he posts them up.
Power defeats Finesse.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Why use 2 of Chicagos best players while using Fred Jones for the Pacers? Make it Tinsley and O'Neal and let's all watch Jermaine eat Currys overweight *** for lunch.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Originally posted by G.O.A.T
Why use 2 of Chicagos best players while using Fred Jones for the Pacers? Make it Tinsley and O'Neal and let's all watch Jermaine eat Currys overweight *** for lunch.
I think the idea was players who haven't been in the league very long, or not at all.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I want to make a little altercation to the Clips team and sub QRich for Jaric. Q is still a young unexperianced player but now they would kill all the other teams. Curry is big, but so is Shawn Bradly. Would Shawn Bradly dominate? No. Darius can get up and alter his shots, and he would dunk on Curry all day. Q is quick enough to d up Jay Williams, and on O he could back him down every time or just rain 3's on him.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts