Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm afraid I would say. . . . . . . . . . TRACY McGRADY he is someone you can build a franchise a round, he's the total package ! ! ! BUT,you just can't leave out JASON KIDD cause look what he did with the NETS from losers to the finals.

·
Registered
221 Posts
If youre looking to win now you have to say Shaq but if your looking down the road and building a young team I would have to agree with you on T-Mac

·
Registered
133 Posts
i would go wit a strong point guard.......maybe a jamal crawford

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
R U CRAZY ! ! ! Jamal Crawford ! ! ! I don't want him on the bulls right now ! I probably would not get him for a bench player what do everyone else see in Crawford that I don't see? ? ? If I had to choose a PG it would definitely be JASON KIDD ! ! ! the best PG in the league by FAR ! ! !

·
Registered
133 Posts
in 3 years Jamal Crawford will be the best player in the NBA....mark my words

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Bean the pimp
in 3 years Jamal Crawford will be the best player in the NBA....mark my words

Don't worry I will ! ! ! Why would you say a thing like that ! ! ! Jamal Crawford probably won't even have a job in 3 years.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Kidd, though an excelent player, is being way overhyped. The Nets team was virtually the same as it has been the past few years, the REAL major diffrence being health. Might not done as well with a healthy Maurbury, but would have been a sucsess with the good fortune...

·
Registered
78 Posts
My 1st choice would be Shaq. He's basically the only good center left in the NBA, and no one can stop him. The only thing that worries me is that his age is creeping up with him, but he still has another 3 to 5 years left to dominate the league.

Tim Duncan would be my other choice. He's already won a championship, young, good attitude, great all around game, and a team player. After the Admiral retires, Duncan will probably move to center like he did at Wake Forest.

There are too many shooting guards in the league to choose to build a team around.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by SS_Solid_Snake
Kidd, though an excelent player, is being way overhyped. The Nets team was virtually the same as it has been the past few years, the REAL major diffrence being health. Might not done as well with a healthy Maurbury, but would have been a sucsess with the good fortune...
yeah, but kidd brought a positive attitude to the nets (something that the team was lacking with marbury).

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
top players in no order

Duncan
Kidd
TMAC
SHAQ
Garnett

etc.

Didnt we have a post just like this a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Tim Duncan without even thinking about it. A positive player, all business and just a great person to lay a foundation with.

Geez, that last line sunds like we worked in construction together

1 - 13 of 13 Posts