Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had 1 second left in a game, and you were down by 2, who would you choose to unleash that game tying 2 or game winning 3?

Game tying 2: Ray Allen
Game Winning 3: Ray Allen

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
It would be totally different if there was more than one second. One second isnt alot of time

Right now i would take

2 pointer- Pierce or Jordan
3 pointer- Reggie Miller

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I remember seeing this question in a mag or on ESPN.com. GMs were asked the same question and the results were:

Ray Allen for the 3
Kobe Bryant for the 2

I'd tak Allen or R. Miller for the 3, and I'd definitely stay with Kobe for the 2.

·
Registered
450 Posts
ray allen or reggie for the 3
kobe or paul pierce for the 2

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Hmmm, this is difficult for me to choose for the game today.

#3 --reg season= Ray Allen or Pierce
#3 --playoffs= Horry or Miller

#2 --reg season game= Shaq or Big Dog
#2 --playoffs = Shaq or Kobe

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
2-MJ, can't ever go wrong there
3-Robert Horry He's the man when needed

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I want to know why people are putting down Paul Pierce. The guy hasn't made a game winner in his NBA career.

2 pointer (not in order): MJ, Kobe, Bibby(after seeing him shoot in the Playoffs, it scares the crap out of me every time he takes a shot), AI, Duncan

3pointer (not in order): Horry, Reggie, Ray Allen, Antoine Walker

·
Registered
39 Posts
Paul Pierce has done it like 12 times in his career and shows that you know nothing about him and are an<strike> ignorant Laker fan.</strike> I can tell you only watch the Lakers because you put down Antoine for that even though Paul gets the ball in the crunch 9 out of 10 times. I would take Pierce for both the 2 and the 3 because I am a Celtic fan and know why he won the crunch time title.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Originally posted by Kaboom Brown
Paul Pierce has done it like 12 times in his career and shows that you know nothing about him and are an<strike> ignorant Laker fan</strike>. I can tell you only watch the Lakers because you put down Antoine for that even though Paul gets the ball in the crunch 9 out of 10 times. I would take Pierce for both the 2 and the 3 because I am a Celtic fan and know why he won the crunch time title.
Come on Kaboom...the guy just doesn't think that Pierce is a great clutch player. That doesn't make him ignorant.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Kaboom Brown</b>!
Paul Pierce has done it like 12 times in his career and shows that you know nothing about him and are an<strike> ignorant Laker fan.</strike> I can tell you only watch the Lakers because you put down Antoine for that even though Paul gets the ball in the crunch 9 out of 10 times. I would take Pierce for both the 2 and the 3 because I am a Celtic fan and know why he won the crunch time title.
Don't call me names just because I disagree with something, there is no need to be immature over this topic. I put down Antoine Walker and that is my opinion, you can have your opinion, but don't disrespect mine.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
3-Horry
2-Kobe

·
Registered
293 Posts
Creating shot:Kobe
Coming off screen: Reggie Miller
Wide open: Horry

playoff games:Horry or Miller or Jordan
regular season games:Shaq or Kobe or Paul Pierce

·
Registered
427 Posts
Reggie Miller
Micheal Jordan
Paul Pierce
Robert Horry
Jason Terry-Game winners againest Cleveland,game winning
dunk againest Chicago and two or three other game winners.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts