Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think your team needs most?? Now com'n be real and don't everyone say Lebron James (unless your team is typically in always in the lottery) I am mainly a suns fan overall and Ricky Paulding sure would be nice for us. I think either him or maybe a big man, but if the suns have another so-so season I don't know who'll still be around when they pick that has some legit size and weight to maybe help out big jake at center.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a Laker fan, and i know they are most likely going to pick somewhere in the late 20's in the draft...

i would be hoping that Reece Gaines drops down to them, he is a tall PG that Phil likes and what the triangle is built for... if not him, i'd like to see the versatile yet not flashy Walton...

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I've followed the Nuggets the most closely over the years. Their needs will be many, and fortunately their draft position will be high.

I'd love to see them end up with Kendrick Perkins, Chris Duhon, or Dwayne Wade. Possibly James White or David Harrison, if either of them has a breakout year that justifies the hype.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Although it may only be because I live in New York, The Knicks are my favorite team. They are a true rebuilding team right now, and they need help at the 1 and 5 spots the most. There is no point in picking a 2 or 3 since they cant ship off Houston with his huge contract and Sprewell is not wanted by many teams around the league. I think the 2003 draft is loaded with PGs, and two true Point guards they could decide on getting is either Kirk Hinrich, Chris Duhon, or even Reece Gaines, who would give them size which they could use.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
seattle;a power forward,how about nick collison,if he's there at around the 13 to 15 range
phoenix,same range,another pt guard to back-up and prepare for the future if they move marbury at some pt;duhon,ridnour,hinrich.
denver,same pt guards as phoenix,of course they want james.
knicks,come on spartanfan you must want your boy paul davis,he would be a perfect fit for the knicks.
lakers.someday they will need a replacemant for the big shaq-pack but i guess they just go buy one when they need it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts