Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason Kidd or Shaquille O'Neal?

This is a no-brainer to me that I would want my kid to like Jason Kidd, he is a role model. I was just asking this because people seem to have been saying on this board lately that he is a bad role model.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
what has shaq daddy ever done to not be considered a role model? In fact isn't he going to be a police officer after his playing days? I mean police officers and other public workers like fireman who put their life in danger every day for the good of society are role models. I certainly don't want to beat a dead horse but hasn't J kidd had his problems?

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Shaq, hands down. Maybe hes a little over the top some times, but come on, a future police officer compared to a guy who hit his wife? Maybe Shaqs first call in will be a domestic dispute between Jason and Jumanna Kidd.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
My kids role models have always been their parents, just as my parents were my role models. :D

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Not to mention Kidd also hit Tinsley the other night... ;). I'd have to go with Shaq like the rest of the guys, so far.

·
Incognasho
4,061 Posts
Why those two?

I'd say John Stockton.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Sovereignz</b>!
Why those two?

I'd say John Stockton.
yep stocton and malone baby! Bolt good pklayers who havent ever caused much trouble and they are bolth very good players.

·
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by <b>the mail man</b>!
yep stocton and malone baby! Bolt good pklayers who havent ever caused much trouble and they are bolth very good players.
Wait a second...Malone gets away with a lot of fouls...and he rides mortorcycles. Plus, he was in a wrestling match a few years back, like in 1999. Do you really think Karl is that good of a role model? ;) :D

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW - Shaq has done stuff too, like throw punches at Brad Miller and make fun of Christie after he got in a fight with him.

·
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Spartanfan2003</b>!
Kidd or AI?
Ummmmm Kidd.

·
7,624 Posts
BTW - Shaq has done stuff too, like throw punches at Brad Miller and make fun of Christie after he got in a fight with him.
Yeah, but people think Shaq is the man. BTW, what Shaq has done hasn't really affected the media and the public, but with Kidd it is a different story, ya know what I mean? ;)

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Kidd over AI since AI is about the worst pick for a role model in history. If I wanted my kids to run around with guns and throw their wifes out of the house naked, then he'd be the perfect pick.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by <b>the mail man</b>!
i dont no, ai is sorta selfish, but he hasnt ever done anything real bad so i guesse ill say AI
Nothing bad? lol, he has sent his wife out into the street naked then went bursting uninvited with a gun into an apartment to try to find her. He was also arrested for a gang fight in a bowling alley. He has come out wiht very bad lyrics to his music. He acts, dresses and looks like a thug. And he never goes to practice.

I am scared to see what your children would be like if AI and Mail Man were their role models, they would be Thugish Wrestling Biker Gang Members who treat their wives like dirt and dont care about anyone but themselves.

·
7,624 Posts

Nothing bad? lol, he has sent his wife out into the street naked then went bursting uninvited with a gun into an apartment to try to find her. He was also arrested for a gang fight in a bowling alley. He has come out wiht very bad lyrics to his music. He acts, dresses and looks like a thug. And he never goes to practice.

I am scared to see what your children would be like if AI and Mail Man were their role models, they would be Thugish Wrestling Biker Gang Members who treat their wives like dirt and dont care about anyone but themselves.
You sure that AI really did all that stuff though? ;)

·
Registered
177 Posts

omg i necver new that lol, iversons an iditot! I cant beleave hed do that crap.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts