Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
i feel like people overrate rose, Odom, even if the contracts were reversed...actually 7/92.88 mil sounds a little too overwhelming....
Odom plays better team defense and passes more often than Rose and is more athletic.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Tough call there, I would take Odom for the long-run and Rose for the short-run.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Although Odom is a good player, he only shows it when he is playng on the court. All the problems he had off the court would really make me wonder whether I would want a player like him on my team or not. Rose is a proven scorer, he creates matchup problems with his size, and can be either a lead player or role player. I would take the safe choice and go with Rose instead of Odom.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Odom is more athletic, more veristile, a better playmaker, and taller. I would take him over Rose in a heartbeat. Even though people knock Odom for his problems off the court he IS a team leader and the other players listen to him. I think he will put his problems behind him and emerge as a top player in the league.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I dont know if I agree with taking Odom over Rose but with them being so close, its pretty much personal preferance. As far as Odom being a top player in the league next year, I agree. Hes a man on the rise now. The clipps are scary next year. I see them taking the 5 spot in the west. Not bad, not bad at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts