Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which team do you think has the best chance to be this year's Nets?
By that I mean, which team will rise from relative obscurity to contend for the NBA title this year? I personally think the Heat will be the most improved team in the league this year (barring major injury problems).

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think the Bucks will come strong next year ! ! ! But I thoght i would never say this but the NUGGETS ! ! ! they have some talent over there and they can make a little run.Me being a BULLS fan I still think they can go to the finals....:cry:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I agree with JB I think the Bucks will do well this year. And I'm hoping for the Clippers!

·
Registered
924 Posts
I'm Guessing Phoenix...

They have an enormous amount of talent:
Stephon Marbury
Shawn Marion
Penny Hardaway
Joe Johnson
Amare Stoudemire
Alton Ford
Jake Tsakalidis
Scott Williams
Bo Outlaw
Casey Jacobson
Milt Palacio
Jake Voshkul

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
If the Heat sign Travis Best or Keon Clark we WILL be back!

Bucks + MA$E = total DESTRUCTION of team chemistry!:laugh:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Travis Best's agent has already told the Heat that he is close to signing with another team. I don't think Riley would like Clark anyways. He is inconsistent. Clark would aslo probably like to go to a team where he can get more $$$$ and PT.

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This was the first thread I ever started on these boards, and it literally had no answer. The 2003 NBA playoff teams were almost identical to the 2002 playoff teams. Absolutely no one surprised anyone that year. BORING!

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Maybe now the Cavaliers will be the surprise of this year? lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts