Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brooklyn or Manhattan?

Lot of people wonder the same question. The answer is obviously the Nets for many reasons.

Deron Williams Vs. Jose Caledron
Jose Caledron has a career average of 10.2 points and 6.8 assists while Deron Williams on the other hand has an average of 14.3 points and 6.2 assists as a career low last season. This was because Williams was on ankle surgery. Let me tell you that in 2013 after the all star game, he averaged 25 points and 8 assists.

This is only one of the many reasons that Brooklyn is better than Manhattan. Full Details Here

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
this is like a comparison between two not very good things where one is just not quite as bad as the other - like choosing between having to eat great dane shit or beagle shit - you don't want to do either but at least with the beagle shit there's a lot less of it (but either way you're still eating dog shit)

·
Registered
177 Posts
This feels an awful lot like an advertisement, especially since you've linked the same site in your other posts.

But anyway, Knicks are better (marginally).

this is like a comparison between two not very good things where one is just not quite as bad as the other - like choosing between having to eat great dane shit or beagle shit - you don't want to do either but at least with the beagle shit there's a lot less of it (but either way you're still eating dog shit)
I think you're underestimating how good beagle shit can taste when it's well-prepared.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Brooklyn or Manhattan?

Lot of people wonder the same question. The answer is obviously the Nets for many reasons.

Deron Williams Vs. Jose Caledron
Jose Caledron has a career average of 10.2 points and 6.8 assists while Deron Williams on the other hand has an average of 14.3 points and 6.2 assists as a career low last season. This was because Williams was on ankle surgery. Let me tell you that in 2013 after the all star game, he averaged 25 points and 8 assists.

This is only one of the many reasons that Brooklyn is better than Manhattan. Full Details Here
Deron goes from being compared to Chris Paul to having excuses made for him in a comparison with Jose Calderon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts