Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I don't think you can tell by now because in the summer of 2003 there will be some major free agent signings and I know the Orlando Magic will sign atleast 1 huge superstar and it will be a power forward or a center, I am very optimistic about oru chances of becoming atleast a championship caliber team in the next three years.

Another team I would be looking at is the T'Wolves and Raptors. I know the Raps & Magic fans have a love/hate relationship because of T-Mac but seriously I am a huge fan of many of their players such as Keon Clark, Mo P & Vince Carter. I think they have just as much as a chance as Orlando does as coming out #1 seed in the East next time around.

OK. now on to the Western conference, offcourse the Kings. Kings have Mike Bibby who has become a top 5 point guard in the league after his stellar performances in the off-season and I am sure we'll be praising him all year long for a few seasons. It's about time we see what the guy can do it a legit team unlike his former Grizzlies. I may surprise alot of people with this pick but mark my words on the T'Wolves. I just love this team because when they get their act together, they are alike like my Orlando Magic version of the West. I wish them the best of luck, it might be a good idea for them to go for a big man to compliment Garnett.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.