Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Fizer

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know Rose is the #1 guy, so who's #2. You could make a strong case for Marshall, Jay, and Curry. Maybe even Chandler, Jamal, and Fizer.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I dont think there is any doubt that Marshall is second best player right now- but this time next year williams and curry could potentially pass them both but either way those 4 along with chandler will be a nasty starting 5 next year after getting this year to learn how to play with one another

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>basghetti80</b>!
I dont think there is any doubt that Marshall is second best player right now- but this time next year williams and curry could potentially pass them both but either way those 4 along with chandler will be a nasty starting 5 next year after getting this year to learn how to play with one another
Yeah I think they will be an extremely exciting team to watch for a very long time.

-Petey

·
Registered
932 Posts
Marshall easily, he's a good all-around player and the Bulls dont have a whole lot of those. I think JWill will be our best player in a couple years though.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Marshall for now. Theres a good chance that 3 of those players at least (maybe four) will be better than both rose and marshall ever will be.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
No doubt Marshall for now. But after 3 or 4 months into the season, either or both Curry and Williams will be ahead of Marshall. COUNT ON IT!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts