Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the good news first..we have a legitimate shot of being the 6th worst team im the NBA....

Who is going????

Sweetney has been a major dissapointment...What happened to his huge backside..i mean upside???

Do Mo T,KT,Malik Rose or sweetney have any value around the league??At least sweetney is cheap...

Crawford/marbury backcourt???i think not...they cant pay a lick of D...

H20???enough is enough...

Herb Williams??? Sorry herb,your record speaks for itself....

Who is coming???

The zen meister on bway???

No way is it the big Russian stiff...Cant see Green either unless you think Ariza plays the 2....Taft has upside,but you dont get bonus ponts for stockpiling power fowards...

Petro?????hmmmmm

I hope Warrick or frye are still around at 29

we are in deep doo doo

·
Registered
981 Posts
Don't be so quick to give up on Sweetney. The guy needs time to play through the good and bad times. Since we are so deep at PF, the time has not been there, plus he may be feeling the pressure to produce. He is still the same age as a typical rookie. I think Green can play the 2, he is supposed to possess a very ,very good J. Don't overlook the PG from Illinois....he is a very good one. Nice shot, good passer and leader, and plays solid D. I'm not sold on Hakim as a pro; he just seems like a tweener to me. His perimeter game has not been shown, if he has one. The big Lith dude may be a solid pick but he will need time to develop; perhaps 2-3 years. Thats not a problem for me since H2O is here until 07. I think we should all be thinking of 07-08 as the time to contend but there is no reason we can't be exciting even while we develop young guys. No one on this team should be untouchable but I really like Ariza until he shows he can't develop further.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PennyHardaway said:
warriors win again! they got 30 wins to our 29. the bucks lost unfortunately, and we lead them by 1.5 games. the raptors are right on our *** though.
Chris Mullin looked like a numnut when he signed the tin man to that ridiculous contract..But the guy has turned into a genius...

Dale Davis and Speedy Claxton for Baron Davis????That has to be the most lopsided trade ever.....And bedrinis is a stud...hes really talaented..

Have faith,I know we can tank the season....

·
Registered
420 Posts
are only tradeable players are sweteney and areiza and they arent goinganywhere..

the only way to get better in e offseason is through the draftand mle.so its gonna be basically the same medicore at best team from this year back again maybe a few minor tweaks..

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
with a loss today, the raptors are ahead of us by one game, were ahead of the bucks by one, the warriors will have a half game lead over us as well.

i looked at our schedule, and theres only two games were gonna win, and thats at home against the bobcats, and atlanta. so the losing streak should end at 12, unless the knicks win a game for some dumb reason

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
You guys should be looking at a Center or a Small Forward....

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This team has me so #$%^%$# confused,its hard to say what we need..

Obviously a center who may actually block a shot or 2..and who is not 14 years past his prime....

An athletic power foward would be something new and different....

A true point guard might be nice as well..Especially if he knew the basic meaning of defense...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts