Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't understand L. A guy drops 21pts the previous game and then the next game he gets no pt!

Collins on the other hand is strugglin w/ his knee and L gives him heavy min!

WTF is he thinking? Expecially when we were tryin to score in the first half vs the suns!!

He also did that w/ Scott P. He goes almost 10,10 in 2 games and L give him 3min Pt~ WTF?

I'm sorry but you gotta let players get into a rytham. I don't know if you know the old/Semi Old yankees cathers (not a yankee fan anymore... not a baseball fan anymore) Joe Garadi and Posada. They both got PT and both were very good... but the yankees let Joe go and Posada became an allstar because he played more games (my theory). We need to give the people who are playing well more time! So if Jax or Scott or Zoron or Vaughn are playing well then you should play them!!!

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
So many reasons. NO D. If Krstic couldn't keep up with the pace of the game, then no way in hell Mjax would. Plus MJax and Murray are sort of in Frank's doghouse. They both are complaining with Frank's system and minutes. Just to prove how we are pathetic.

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
Marc Jackson is deserved to play ! Look what Kurt Thomas did, he grabbed 19 rebounds !! because our big men didn't boxout and let him grabbed so much.

If we put Marc Jackson, he is very hardworkling everytime, he would let Kurt Thomas into foul troubles, and lessen his rebounding number ! Don't forget Marc Jackson has 21 points and 9 rebounds per 21 minutes last game.

This is why I agree that fire Frank !

·
Registered
976 Posts
jizzy said:
So many reasons. NO D. If Krstic couldn't keep up with the pace of the game, then no way in hell Mjax would. Plus MJax and Murray are sort of in Frank's doghouse. They both are complaining with Frank's system and minutes. Just to prove how we are pathetic.
your correct about Murray, but Marc Jackson hasn't complained once this year, all he's done was work hard

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
i thought he could have matched up well with kurt thomas. he scored 21 and grabbed 9 rebs against the kings who have a weak frontcourt...

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I just can't believe our big man made Kurt thomas look like ben wallace and our free-throws made us look like shaq.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
KingofNewark said:
Frank needs to reavaluate his "system" it's pretty damn bad right now.
With so many things said... people getting minutes they dont deserve, people not getting minutes they should get, poor or absent D, etc etc, I think this statement sums it all up. Frank needs to reevaluate his system. Its not working well so far. Im not saying it wont ever work, it might work after several games, but in my opinion, I think some changes might have to be done soon.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jarkid said:
Marc Jackson is deserved to play ! Look what Kurt Thomas did, he grabbed 19 rebounds !! because our big men didn't boxout and let him grabbed so much.

If we put Marc Jackson, he is very hardworkling everytime, he would let Kurt Thomas into foul troubles, and lessen his rebounding number ! Don't forget Marc Jackson has 21 points and 9 rebounds per 21 minutes last game.

This is why I agree that fire Frank !

and jax is a beast at getting fouls on opposing bigs! if we had gotten thomas/marion into foul trouble it would have been a different game

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Lord-SMX said:
and jax is a beast at getting fouls on opposing bigs! if we had gotten thomas/marion into foul trouble it would have been a different game
Yes, I think he could have been used in this game. He may not be a good defender, but at least he might have been able to put up some good shots. He might have been able to draw some fouls and get some of their key players in foul trouble.

I think Jackson was pretty mad that he didn't play...

"Marc Jackson logged a DNP last night. The center furiously stormed out of the locker room after Frank said he was only going to play guys who play defense. "
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/369200p-314144c.html

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
KingofNewark said:
Maybe the players need to evaluate the system and learn it. Either they screw their heads on straight and just learn it or they sit on the bench.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
KingofNewark said:
You are right,L.Frank new "system" sucks.M-jax got a great game against the Kings and then he dosent play at all against the SUNS,thats ridiculous.Now the NETS got 2 piss off bench player in Jackson and Murray,and Mcinnis aint happy either.If this team continue to play like that,we are going to hear something from J.Kidd,RJ and VC too.

Each player needs a role,like last season(2nd half)period.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Intense Enigma said:
You are right,L.Frank new "system" sucks.M-jax got a great game against the Kings and then he dosent play at all against the SUNS,thats ridiculous.Now the NETS got 2 piss off bench player in Jackson and Murray,and Mcinnis aint happy either.If this team continue to play like that,we are going to hear something from J.Kidd,RJ and VC too.

Each player needs a role,like last season(2nd half)period.
GREAT GAME??? He was hoooorrible on defense. That's why he didn't play in Phoenix. Yeah he scored 21, but he gave up way more than that.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Netted- said:
GREAT GAME??? He was hoooorrible on defense. That's why he didn't play in Phoenix. Yeah he scored 21, but he gave up way more than that.
Im talking about his best game as a NET,we all know he cant play defense.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts