Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My Man!

Except for being from UNLV, being unable to close his mouth, having stupid looking hair, and generally having the "stupid bus boy" look about him, why all the hate for CJeff? ;)

Is he really that awful? We haven't seen enough of him to tell, so I don't see how we can say so. But relatively speaking, he's got two things that Lint and Dupree don't have.

1) A three point shot
2) First round talent

I dunno. Maybe the guy really is worthless, but I don't see how it can bee stated by us that he's worthless when we haven't seen him play much at all.

Why not give him an extended look? His contract is guaranteed anyway, so we might as well.

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!

My Man!

Except for being from UNLV, being unable to close his mouth, having stupid looking hair, and generally having the "stupid bus boy" look about him, why all the hate for CJeff? ;)

Is he really that awful? We haven't seen enough of him to tell, so I don't see how we can say so. But relatively speaking, he's got two things that Lint and Dupree don't have.

1) A three point shot
2) First round talent

I dunno. Maybe the guy really is worthless, but I don't see how it can bee stated by us that he's worthless when we haven't seen him play much at all.

Why not give him an extended look? His contract is guaranteed anyway, so we might as well.
He went to Fresno State...

Everytime I've seen him play, he's nailing 3's....

That Denver game he looked unconscious. Too bad it was garbage time, but then again maybe not, some of those Nugs in garbage time could start for us.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Why diss Chris Jeffries

Originally posted by <b>arenas809</b>!

He went to Fresno State...

Everytime I've seen him play, he's nailing 3's....

That Denver game he looked unconscious. Too bad it was garbage time, but then again maybe not, some of those Nugs in garbage time could start for us.
I agree 100%. We can't get any worse, so why not give him some run?

Free CJeff!

(Although in truth he always looks unconscious :) )

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!

My Man!

1) A three point shot
2) First round talent

:stupid: nah, im jus playin dawg... i agree with it all

·
Registered
876 Posts
Dude has the most messed up stats

.359 from the field
.435 from 3
.600 from the free throw line

yup, that's Chris Jefferies

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Two things stick out about Jeffries:

1) his cap value is at or around 1M, so he's fun to throw into trades... we need a guy like that
2) watching him run makes me wanna barf. i've seen midgets and bowlegged grandmothers look better running than this cat.

JMO.

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
Jefferies serves a very important purpose on the Bull, and at a very reasonable price. Without Bags, Haley, Tarlac, Simpkins, etc. it's not so easy to know when the Bull has completely given up on the game. Enter Jefferies.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I think he wore the same shirt to every game on the road trip. A black button down.

Most guys had a suit carrier and suitcase and all he had was a backpack. I bet that's true!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts