Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:
Do they really need a complianer and fan hater.
The chemestry is great already except the J. crawford factor of playing time and position.

Yes R. Lewis is a rising star but he will not rise in chicago.
Lets give E-Rob a chance!

Lets keep all our current players and develope them.

We have a great team in a few years I like crawford I hope he can be a team player with J. will taking his PG of the future status.

What you guys think?

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by bullsin2004
:confused:
Do they really need a complianer and fan hater.
The chemestry is great already except the J. crawford factor of playing time and position.

Yes R. Lewis is a rising star but he will not rise in chicago.
Lets give E-Rob a chance!

Lets keep all our current players and develope them.

We have a great team in a few years I like crawford I hope he can be a team player with J. will taking his PG of the future status.

What you guys think?
Welcome to the board!! You bring up some good points. Care to expound on them a little more?

1. Why will Lewis not rise in Chicago?

2. Why is getting Lewis giving up on Robinson?

Those points were not clear. But again, welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
truebluefan

I think that R. Lewis is a bad fit because we have rising stars already in T.C., E.C., E-Rob, Crawford, and Williams.
The bulls right now can't risk losing chemestry.

E-Rob for example has crazy hops and can shot.
If not for his injury he would be a starter in many NBA teams. Now If Lewis came in here that would be a battle for playing time and internal fights I think.
Yeah battle for playing time is a good thing but not if it effects the young guys development.

I say give these core guys a chance and we'll see the bulls back in the playoffs soon and we also have more money down the road to sign these guys then max out a fan hater like Lewis.

The Bulls have good character and skills.

And by the way.
They are a lot funner to watch now then 2 years ago with Brand.
Brand was great but to simple and boring worse then Duncan.
I would live Duncan on our team more than Brand.
They are just fun to watch and they are more interesting than watching E. Brand carry the team.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I didn't know we had chemistry to begin with...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Amen to that. They may like to go to the PG-15 movies together, and talk about the best zit removing creams and their upcoming high school proms, but as far as chemistry on the court there is a long way to go.

Nothing wrong with a little positive thinking, but some people are already handing the championship to the Bulls in a few years time. They have proven SQUAT. Let's see how things work out before going crazy.

The record last year was 21 wins, 61 LOSSES

We have added three rookies to that team and are looking to add a few stiff veterans. To think everything is all of a sudden rosey is foolish.

I like the current team on potential. Unfortunately that potential has to be realized in almost every case for the Bulls to rise to championship level.

Let's take it one step at a time and hope these guys work their asses off and do in fact reach their potential. And lets hope Krause doesn't yet again decide to play musical power forwards and make some sort of dumbass trade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts