Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is a very good player and always does well against the best Shooting guards.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Tom</b>!
He is a very good player and always does well against the best Shooting guards.
He is a pretty good basketball player but he is very selfish an very one-dimensional

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AND HE IS WHITE

His skin color DOES make a difference. A guy like Chuck person what called the rifelman and wally is selfish and one dimensional. Pretty sad really. I'm not talking about you. If you can be one dimensional to the tune of 51% in this league...i'll take you. He outscored all the top Shooting guards head to head except Kobe and he shot only 36%. His best defense is his offense.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Re: AND HE IS WHITE

Originally posted by <b>Tom</b>!
His skin color DOES make a difference. A guy like Chuck person what called the rifelman and wally is selfish and one dimensional. Pretty sad really. I'm not talking about you. If you can be one dimensional to the tune of 51% in this league...i'll take you. He outscored all the top Shooting guards head to head except Kobe and he shot only 36%. His best defense is his offense.
so true, if he was black, he would prolly dunk more.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Re: Re: AND HE IS WHITE

Originally posted by <b>twolvefan11</b>!

so true, if he was black, he would prolly dunk more.

who cares if he dunks more, wouldn't you rather have a player that is a great shooter and cant dunk, than a player who flies threw the air, but cant shoot to save his life?

I would definately want the shooter on my team.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts