Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,959 Posts
because i detest lebron james. and others do too.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
squaleca said:
why does evryone care about beating the cavs in the standings?? it means nothing who finishes ahead!!!
you're right but for fans; I understand; who say the Nets aren't that good when the team ends up with 50 wins and a better record then having the 3rd seed is legit going in the playoffs

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
kamaze said:
you're right but for fans; I understand; who say the Nets aren't that good when the team ends up with 50 wins and a better record then having the 3rd seed is legit going in the playoffs
I wanted Nets to beat Cavs so that Nets could catch Heat (which still could happen).

But if Nets can't catch Heat, I'd rather Cavs finish with a better record than the Nets, just so Nets get the draft pick ahead of the Cavs.

·
Banned
57,945 Posts
Mr.Montross said:
I wanted Nets to beat Cavs so that Nets could catch Heat (which still could happen).

But if Nets can't catch Heat, I'd rather Cavs finish with a better record than the Nets, just so Nets get the draft pick ahead of the Cavs.
I was asking the same thing today... also allows the starters a bit of rest.

-Petey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.