Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he likes to showoff a lot. I mean I've seen so many games where the refs blows the whistle, and then 3 seconds after that Kobe is still running towards the basket and goes for the dunk even when he knows it's not going to count. I remember the All-Star Game 2 years ago, he went for a dunk even when the play was called dead 2 seconds before that and players on the floor were looking at the ref and away from Kobe. Then 2 weeks ago, the Lakers were in Dallas, Kobe was fouled near the 3 point line and the play was dead, but then he dribbled the ball around 2 Maverick Players, drove around the basket, and went for a windmill dunk and bricked it which got the crowd laughing. I know he's a great player, but he needs to learn how not to let the crowd get into his head because he get booed a lot everywhere the Lakers visits.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kobe who? new rookie or something? never heard of him.
Kobe, you know, the guy who raped that Colorado Girl, the same guy who was jealous of Jordan winning 6 titles without a dominant center in his team so he kicked out Shaq from LA and sent Phil Jackson packing. That Kobe, do you remember now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Hollywood14 said:
Kobe, you know, the guy who raped that Colorado Girl, the same guy who was jealous of Jordan winning 6 titles without a dominant center in his team so he kicked out Shaq from LA and sent Phil Jackson packing. That Kobe, do you remember now?
:clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,908 Posts
ezealen said:
EVERY SINGLE PLAYER DOES THAT. I'm a Kobe hater too, but this is pathetic.
LOL seriously.

I wish we just had a "Bash Kobe Thread" so we could save the site some bandwidth. Oh and EHL, when you get in here, add another to the club!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
70,380 Posts
HallOfFamer said:
LOL seriously.

I wish we just had a "Bash Kobe Thread" so we could save the site some bandwidth. Oh and EHL, when you get in here, add another to the club!
Forget thread. It needs it's own board.

Scratch that, it's own domain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,908 Posts
O2K said:
i know garnett does the same thing, i dont thing anybody cares....
My favorite is after a play is already blown dead and a guy takes a shot, Garnett will still block the shot. Or when he just snatches the dead ball away from a guys hands.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
This is an absolutely ridiculous thread. Everything Kobe does or says is wrong in one way or another to somebody. He donates money to a charity, and people say he's just doing it for the publicity. He keeps playing after the whistle, and all of a sudden, because he's got BRYANT on his back, it's an issue. If it was Lebron James, people would say that he keeps playing after the whistle because he loves the game (or some B.S. along those lines). Do you know how many players do that? Have you ever watched an NBA game? How many times has Shaq dunked the ball even after the whistle has been blown? It's pathetic how people take every chance they can to bash Kobe. Appreciate him for the player his is, and remember that he's a person, not a freakin' saint.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,767 Posts
Mavs4Life said:
This is an absolutely ridiculous thread. Everything Kobe does or says is wrong in one way or another to somebody. He donates money to a charity, and people say he's just doing it for the publicity. He keeps playing after the whistle, and all of a sudden, because he's got BRYANT on his back, it's an issue. If it was Lebron James, people would say that he keeps playing after the whistle because he loves the game (or some B.S. along those lines). Do you know how many players do that? Have you ever watched an NBA game? How many times has Shaq dunked the ball even after the whistle has been blown? It's pathetic how people take every chance they can to bash Kobe. Appreciate him for the player his is, and remember that he's a person, not a freakin' saint.
Dude, chill, it's just one moron saying something stupid.
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Hollywood14 said:
I know he likes to showoff a lot. I mean I've seen so many games where the refs blows the whistle, and then 3 seconds after that Kobe is still running towards the basket and goes for the dunk even when he knows it's not going to count. I remember the All-Star Game 2 years ago, he went for a dunk even when the play was called dead 2 seconds before that and players on the floor were looking at the ref and away from Kobe. Then 2 weeks ago, the Lakers were in Dallas, Kobe was fouled near the 3 point line and the play was dead, but then he dribbled the ball around 2 Maverick Players, drove around the basket, and went for a windmill dunk and bricked it which got the crowd laughing. I know he's a great player, but he needs to learn how not to let the crowd get into his head because he get booed a lot everywhere the Lakers visits.
Why does Garnett always goaltend shots that go up after the whistle is blown? Better yet...who the hell cares?!!!!!!!!!

This thread is retarded.
 

·
kiss my grits
Joined
·
18,629 Posts
Is Kobe that guy that plays with Yao and has the cooky eye?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
q said:
Dude, chill, it's just one moron saying something stupid.
One of many, my friend, one of many. You know how many people religiously bash Kobe on this site. Some of it he deserves, but most of it he doesn't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Hollywood14 said:
I know he likes to showoff a lot. I mean I've seen so many games where the refs blows the whistle, and then 3 seconds after that Kobe is still running towards the basket and goes for the dunk even when he knows it's not going to count. I remember the All-Star Game 2 years ago, he went for a dunk even when the play was called dead 2 seconds before that and players on the floor were looking at the ref and away from Kobe. Then 2 weeks ago, the Lakers were in Dallas, Kobe was fouled near the 3 point line and the play was dead, but then he dribbled the ball around 2 Maverick Players, drove around the basket, and went for a windmill dunk and bricked it which got the crowd laughing. I know he's a great player, but he needs to learn how not to let the crowd get into his head because he get booed a lot everywhere the Lakers visits.
Is this another moron saying something stupid?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,967 Posts
I bet the next thread people make about kobe is gonna be about how stupid he is to be driving mercedes instead of BMW.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top