Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I vote for him, cause I can't think of any other center in the West better than him. Amare is injured, some guys are voting for Camby. I just can't. Some people seem to be complaining about Yao getting to be a starter. But who else can you vote for?(Yeah am not impressed by Yao)

·
I Love This Game
2,596 Posts
he will be a starter because of the millions of people in china voting for him

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Camby will be an all-star if his season is even close to what it is so far. fans vote in starters, and although i think yao is still the best center in the west, i still don't like fan voting at all. i guess it helps ratings a little though.

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
because he is from China; supposedly Wang Zhizhi was the choosen one.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Yao will win because of the same reasons Vince Carter will lead in total votes. I do not like fan voting! However, it keeps people interested.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Im a Vince fan

·
Registered
113 Posts
All Star is about favourites, not deserving. Can't people get that through their heads?

VC still puts up dunks, still has an impressive stat line, and is top 5 in his position as well. That's why he has fans.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Benjie said:
All Star is about favourites, not deserving. Can't people get that through their heads?

VC still puts up dunks, still has an impressive stat line as well. That's why he has fans.
its quite more than that, at least to me and many others.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
One on One said:
I'm not from Canada. I guess I haven't lived in areas where there's a lot of Vince fans.
you dont live on earth lol? He is still one of THE most popular players in the NBA. Especially after the second half of last season.

·
Registered
810 Posts
yea VC was just in a bad franchise I mean c'mon why'd they let TMac go, that would be a killer team now VC and McGrady on one team, it would be insane

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Spriggan said:
Why do people still say this?
Because Basketball is huge in China.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts