Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Who's Your team Tom? Maybe the lakers? Maybe the nets? I'll bet you have three favorite teams that change every year depending on who gets in the playoffs. I dont understand why you continue to make idiotic posts on a Warriors board when you are obviously not a W's fan. Maybe you are a Mav's fan... Whatever you are, there is one thing that stands out. You are really annoying. why don't you go hassle the Cav's board or some other bad team's board for a while because you are making me wanna vomit.

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i actually, used to like the Warriors and hope to do so one day agains, but until the owners let Musselman control everything the Warriors will never get better. I don't know if i have a favorite team i used to like the celtics until Rick Pitino went there...now i can never forgive them...i Then liked The Bulls and the Nuggets...Now i'm kind of partial to The Blazers and The Nets. The Warriors are like the Bengals, the owner can't keep his hands to himself. Muss is the best new coach in the league bar none...and it pisses me off to see it wasted...Hey but if i'm wrong you guys can all laugh at me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I knew you were one of those fair weather types. It must be nice to only have to like teams when they are playing well. It's funny that you called us "fair weather" fans. After reading your very interesting..?.posts it seems like you are the KING of fair weather fans. "Go Blazers, no....I mean Go Nets!..no, ....I mean GO CELTICS!.....uhh......yeah.

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't blindly follow...so i can watch bad basketball. There are alot of teams in this league to watch ya know. My league pass does wish it could stop on there gamed more than it does which is why it bothers me that you guys are ripping on one of the few guys who actually tries every night. I watched game where this team beat the nets and others and had a decent east coast swing only to quit after winning a few. Sounds like a lack of efforst on someones part and it ain't fortson.

·
Registered
268 Posts
you make no sense and you don't know anything about the Warriors. Get informed and then try to say something that isn't idiotic. You shouldn't try to make statements about a team that you don't REALLY follow. A couple of games on your league pass doesnt mean you are informed. You don't see me making statements about the Nets or Blazers or Nuggets because I dont really follow them. You get it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts