Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A SU fan, we cannot get a straight answer out of the program. WHY is he suspended?

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Dude gets suspended every freaking season.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
The way I interpreted things from quickly reading an SU message board, is that Edelin missed not one, but an entire week of practice.

Given the fact that he is dressed on the bench suggests to me that this suspension will not last any more then 5 games.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
I hope he doesn't - the Cuse is likely to lose whether he plays or not.

Boeheim needs to send an example that he will not put up with such crap, and by not playing one of this three core players in the biggest game of the year, he is proving his point.

Any positives gained from a win tonight if Edelin played, could be quickly offset.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
They said it is personal reason and it has nothin to do with basketball or school so it is something esle but they just wont tell us..And i think it is stupied because we need him on the court if syracuse wants to win..

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Four_Season_Hustler</b>!
They said it is personal reason and it has nothin to do with basketball or school so it is something esle but they just wont tell us..And i think it is stupied because we need him on the court if syracuse wants to win..
hes missed somewhere in the range of 7 Practices

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BEEZ</b>!

hes missed somewhere in the range of 7 Practices
I think they said he pratice before the UConn game once..But god can someone please tell us what is going on!!!!! :upset: :upset: We suck without him there is no one to set up Gmac...

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think that it is something that unless you are involved with the SU program (like work for it) you will never konw.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i go to SU, so let me be the first to say they are keepin a tight as lid on this stuff...Rumors have been flyin, but no one really knows whats goin on. All i know is we need Edelin back soon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts