Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
awesome game by BOSH. i luv that little turn-around jumper he made during late end of the game, reminded me of jermaine oneal/duncan

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NeoSamurai</b>!
Maybe if Bosh puts on a dominant performance against the sophmores during the all-star break, he'll get a few more touches near the basket....

Just an idea....

it would be nice if it happend, but the guards and SF usually dominates the game.

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!
Bosh is under-developed to even get touches more often.
:sigh: well any way the Raps really should be giving him more touches considering if we didn't have his *** blocking shots we'd suck even more on D

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Well i cant see why he dosent get more touches...But if you look at it...for a developing player in the NBA...He does touch the ball quite alot...But i agree if he can put up a solid effort in the rookie challenge...I can see KO telling the team to give CB4 alot more touches

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Bosh deserves a few more touches in games where the matchups are so favourable, like the 76ers.

But overall he gets the right amount of touches.

You have to accept the fact that it is much easier to be efficient when you are the 4th option on offense than when you are the 1st or 2nd option.

The more we try to run the offense through Bosh the more defenses will adjust and his efficiency will decline.

He gets stripped of the ball a little too frequently to have him be a primary ballhandler

In the next couple of years he will have the strength to finish with power inside and not be stripped of the ball so much. Then he can be our first option and VC can work off him.

That little jump hook could become a real weapon for him. He had been bringing the ball down below his head on many of his inside shots which was not going to work. Nice to see him add this move.

Huge upside.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts