Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just was wondering if anybody thought she was here for a reason or if it was just for the game. Some of you mods need to lighten up.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hap said:
Or it could just be that the post served no purpose, and you tend to make posts that really just clutter the board up.
sorry, i'll try to make another post about who we should draft. would that be better for you? maybe next time, give it 5 minutes before you decide it serves no purpose.

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
tradetheo said:
sorry, i'll try to make another post about who we should draft. would that be better for you? maybe next time, give it 5 minutes before you decide it serves no purpose.
well, a post about eva longoria really has a lot to do with the blazers or the local area, don't it?

take a look at the posts being made currently. all but yours had something to do with the blazers, who the blazers might pick, or where the blazer bash pre-game meet and greet will be.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hap said:
well, a post about eva longoria really has a lot to do with the blazers or the local area, don't it?

take a look at the posts being made currently. all but yours had something to do with the blazers, who the blazers might pick, or where the blazer bash pre-game meet and greet will be.
Once again, I will make a post talking about what everybody else is talking about. I guess that would be better then trying to talk about something else, you know, a waste to the forum. I guess seeing the exact same thing on a forum is the best thing as far as space goes, right?

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
tradetheo said:
Once again, I will make a post talking about what everybody else is talking about. I guess that would be better then trying to talk about something else, you know, a waste to the forum. I guess seeing the exact same thing on a forum is the best thing as far as space goes, right?
yah, thats it. we mods demand that the same thing is repeated over and over. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
166 Posts
If he would have put "OT" in front of his thread would have it been closed? Why not just do that next time instead of closing it down?

Just my :twocents:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hap said:

ok, you said it.

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
chevelle said:
If he would have put "OT" in front of his thread would have it been closed? Why not just do that next time instead of closing it down?

Just my :twocents:
easy answer. post it in the OT forum.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Hap said:
easy answer. post it in the OT forum.

Just because I feel like stirring the pot a little I have a question Hap.

It's OK to have SEATTLE Seahawks posts in here, but not a post about an actress that was actually in PORTLAND and at a Blazers game?

I'm not sure of the logic, and I would like to know why that is.

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
mediocre man said:
Just because I feel like stirring the pot a little I have a question Hap.

It's OK to have SEATTLE Seahawks posts in here, but not a post about an actress that was actually in PORTLAND and at a Blazers game?

I'm not sure of the logic, and I would like to know why that is.
well, outside of the fact that I'd prefer the seahawks posts to be placed in the garbage can, at least thats about a sports team that had something to do with the region.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yeah, Hap, I think I would have to agree with the others. You been a bit of a "Board Nazi" as of late. A bit grouchy in your posts as well. Look at the bright side, Piazza will be in the opening lineup and play about 30 games.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,460 Posts
Okay, I'm closing this. Please don't refer to moderators as nazis. They're trying to do the best they can and have a difficult job. If you have a concern, PM them and take it up privately.

If you have a problem with me closing this or with anything else I've said, feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to discuss it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.