Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It always seem that alot of trade rumors or suggestions are posted when we're about to play a team, i.e. we're about to play GS so there are trade rumors curry & JC for dampier & jrich, etc... So a young team finally playing well are gonna trade 2 main players for lazy curry and inconsistent crawford? Yeah right!
What ever happened to us acquiring Qrich & jaric, next we'll be wanting zach & wallace.
It seems that alot of posters are stating that teams want to trade their good players in order to make cap space for Koby. But how realistic is this? First, Koby isn't going anywhere, he just wants to get more money from LA. I don't think he wants to prove anything about winning w/out shaq. So to say that koby might go to la clippers is nuts! And maybe GS or phoenix c'mon? If and if he goes anywhere, maybe SA or Sac, cause why would he want to start over? And don't even think about bulls fans, cause he aint coming here...

so those are my complaints for the month, back to bball

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
you think he is doing this for more money from L.A.?

is there any doubt he was going to get the max anyway...i cant say i agree with you .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts