Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are true Kings fans, then why do you pretty much ABANDON this forum just because our team isn't doing very well right now. Where's the optimism? Where's the GO KINGS thread? There's like one post on the Kings board a day! WHAT IS GOING ON?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
Kings 4 life man, just dont feel like theres much to discuss right now, ive made a few threads, nothing really going..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
Its my fault not keeping this fourm busy but on a good day I have about 2hrs of free time, which i spend with family and friend. I will try to post more frequently in the upcoming days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
Pejavlade said:
Its my fault not keeping this fourm busy but on a good day I have about 2hrs of free time, which i spend with family and friend. I will try to post more frequently in the upcoming days.
na dude wtf, we all should do our part just because your the mod doesnt mean you gotta do all that ****, if you want I can start creating the game threads.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
Dodigago said:
na dude wtf, we all should do our part just because your the mod doesnt mean you gotta do all that ****, if you want I can start creating the game threads.
Oh, that would help alot. Lets get this board back on track!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pejavlade said:
Oh, that would help alot. Lets get this board back on track!
WE ARE WAITING! Game threads are getting forgotten, like the Miami-Kings one, and there is about ONE reply a day here. Right now, this Kings forum SUCKS. Someone needs to take charge. Who agrees with me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
me, but you could be more active, not just passive, copy and paste articles, I check here atleast 4 times a day and will reply to something posted but sometimes just don't anything to post myself..I used to be passive because back in the day there were a lot of bandwagon fans, but I think its time for us all to step up..
 

·
15 STRONG
Joined
·
27,487 Posts
you can have some of the Heat bandwagon fans if you want....just let me know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,659 Posts
CreeksideBaller said:
WE ARE WAITING! Game threads are getting forgotten, like the Miami-Kings one, and there is about ONE reply a day here. Right now, this Kings forum SUCKS. Someone needs to take charge. Who agrees with me?
Calm down man. You complaining about the form will get nothing done. It will take everyone contributing.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top