Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are true Nugget fans, then why do you pretty much ABANDON this forum just because our team isn't doing very well right now. Where's the optimism? Where's the GO NUGGETS thread? There's like one post on the Nuggets board a day! WHAT IS GOING ON?

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
damn this is a pretty sad forum

i'm not really a nuggets fan but i still like them.

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
ajballer said:
If you are true Nugget fans, then why do you pretty much ABANDON this forum just because our team isn't doing very well right now. Where's the optimism? Where's the GO NUGGETS thread? There's like one post on the Nuggets board a day! WHAT IS GOING ON?
Your way off. It has nothing to do with the Nuggets playing poorly.

Everyone that posts here as far as I'm concerned are true Nuggets fans.

If you have noticed there has been a game thread for every pre-season game/regular season game. News and Opinions threads about the team thats all current and up to date.

I think the reason there are very few posts a day in the Nuggets forum has more to do with the fact there has never been a large amount of Nuggets fans here. Also the 10 or so that do post in this forum do so pretty regularly. So I wouldn't put to much stock in the posts a day average. However this is the first time I have seen you post anything in the Nuggets forum, so welcome and don't fret the Nuggets board livens up time to time. We Have good nuggets posters, just not a lot, thats why there isn't a lot of posts on this board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.