Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i only think in

RICHARD HAMILTON HE NEVER GRAB MORE THAN 9 REBOUNDS OR 9 ASSISTS

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Yea, I was looking at that the other day. It's funny how a player can be one dimensional but still be very crucial to his team.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!
Yea, I was looking at that the other day. It's funny how a player can be one dimensional but still be very crucial to his team.
Yeah, some players are only required to do certain things for their team. For example, Steve Kerr was mainly meant to be a high energy sharp-shooter bench player for Chicago, which he did pretty good. :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Scratch Hamilton off the list.

13 points, 10 rebounds.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I don't think Jamal Crawford has ever got a double-double. But he's had a lot of games where he'd be close to a triple double.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
I don't think Jamal Crawford has ever got a double-double. But he's had a lot of games where he'd be close to a triple double.
Its almost a given that JC will score in double digits, and the one game he didnt, he had 12 assists. haha.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Mark Crawford off the list...

25-11-5...and counting...

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MoJo8888</b>!
Jamal has had numerous double doubles....last year i think he was an assist from a triple double
nah, his career high rebounds is 9 (before tonight), and his career high in assists is 12, this year against miami.

·
Registered
729 Posts
How about Allan Houston? He can score but doesnt rebound or really get alot of assists. I'll bet he has never had a double doube.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jmonty580</b>!
How about Allan Houston? He can score but doesnt rebound or really get alot of assists. I'll bet he has never had a double doube.
Shockingly, he has. I looked up his stats and he has 12 boards in a game 2 years ago. They must have fallen right into has lap or something. He also has 11 against Detroit in 96'. He's never had more than 8 assists though.

·
Registered
729 Posts
wow surprising. Where did you go to look up those stats? I was trying to find out myself but didnt know where to look.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jmonty580</b>!
wow surprising. Where did you go to look up those stats? I was trying to find out myself but didnt know where to look.
I always use nba.com. It's got every kind of statistic possible. Once you are on that site you'll see a link for players. They'll be organized alphabetically. Pick the player you want and you'll see the screen in the link. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see a player's season highs and career highs in just about every category.

Link

1 - 13 of 13 Posts