Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I've heard and read on this kid, he sounds like he is gonna be a fantastic player. When the draft comes up, Wilcox is the first thing that pops into my head. I can see Wilcox starting at power forward in two years, averaging 18/12/3, only starting to get good. His style on defense reminds me of Ratliff and his offense is more like Wallace on the Blazers...if we pass on him, I'll me dissapointed. Wilcox and Wagner are the two guys I think we should focus on.

Not only does Wilcox's game sound sweet, but his attitude sounds good as well. He isn't mad at the world like some players. He is mad at his opponents though. If we could have Sprewell's intensity, (on the floor only) then we're in for a very good future with him here. Postell has a good attitude too, cocky, but ya like that in a NY kid. He deserves some minutes at the backup small forward rather than Anderson, but of course...that $6mil Shan makes doesn't help the fact that he plays over the better Postell.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Wilcox

I'm really exceited to see Wilcox develop also. I'm a Knicks fan and I think he'd fit good in this spot, if Camby wasn't there. I'd love Wilcox, but if Camby's gonna stick around they need a C or else they not gonna win anything big. To win even the east the Knicks need a big guy. I'd really like for them to take this Nene guy because he can play C and stick Camby at PF. Nene with some time to learn, have Thomas and Camby start for a while till end of season and get Nene some games.

The Knicks might be able to win something this year if Houston can kick it up, but unfortunetly it won't be enough. Give Nene some time to learn and get another pick next year.

I'm in the same thinking as most Knicks fans though. Wilcox would be sweet if somehow we could shop Camby (though I love em but too injured and not big enough) and maybe give a PG (maybe Jackson to help teach a rookie PG getting drafted.) But I'll just end this with, I'm hopeing they'll take Nene cause I think he'll be something also. (6'11 and 7'5 with his crazy long arms)

·
Registered
44 Posts
yea wilcox is their best shot if im ny i trade camby, jax , anderson (wouldn't that be something) for the 8th pick. and with the seventh draft wilcox and with the 8th we draft hilario. he better not be like camby and not lift weight and have the weight of a 2 guard like camby. then since jax is gone i trade eisley, knight,spencer for an early 2nrd round pick. with the 2nd round pick we draft dan dickau and we have an nba championship type calibur team.

send me ur comments

:upset:

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Yeah. No way Dickau is going to be around in the second round, and most of those trades are unlikely to happen, since hardly anyone wants NY's players.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts