Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last season when Zo went down with his kidney disorder B.G. averaged 15pts 9reb 1blk at C.I know that he was hampered with injuries,but it looked like he just WASNT into it this season.

Whats going on in the Rasta Monsta's head?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't see why he should not bounce back. But no one ever knows about these things.

One thing for sure, he should be totally healthy by training camp. That's a good thing, especially after he went through all last season with his foot and shoulder injuries.

Perhaps Zo/Grant will have the chemistry they did in the end of the 2000-2001 season. They were playing great together, running the floor, playing with energy and etensity, and having fun.

I didn't see that last year.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think a lot of our problems last season had to do with our LACK of talent at PG. I'm NOT saying Strick played BAD,but you can tell that his 35,36 year old body CANT take 35 min a game.In the East you CAN'T get away with having an OLD or no good starting PG,you'll get exploited every time. Lets face it we NEED Best,cuz Carter STINKS ,Strick is OLD and House should play backup SG.If we get Best I think our O will run much smoother and it WON'T be as forced,also Best can play D and we all know Riles will LOVE that. So DJ do you think we could get the Bulls to trade Best for Carter and our really good 2nd round pick if the Rockets DON'T take it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts