Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Will Boozer get punked again?

987 views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  LegoHat 
#1 ·
You saw it last year with Jason Richardson but will somebody do it to him again just for fun? LeBron James maybe? I don't know how their relationship is but it would certainly draw a chuckle from fans and soemthing to talk about in the locker room.

#7 ·
Originally posted by <b>tpb2</b>!
LeBron would never do that move.
And even if LeBron decides to do it, you'd figure joking or not, he wouldn't do that to a teammate of his on national television. :nonono:

#8 ·
I don't see why people think so lowly of this move. It is just like an extra fancy crossover, to set up the defender allowing the offender an easier play to the basket. It's not like he is hurting Boozer. The game is fun so why not do a fun move?

#13 ·
i love boozer and don't want to see him get punked like that again. he's not a streetballer -- he's from alaska and then played 4 years at duke. the and1 guys were just clowning him.

BUT he's a freakin monster. anyone does that again it's beyond fun it's now officially disrespect and i bet boozer's stock would raise even higher if he hammered the next swingman that tries that ish on him.

i think the highlight would be boozer's if he rearranges the face of the guy who does the next cutesy move at his expense. but he's a very professional player so let's hope it doesn't come to that. boozer's all muscle, he's no joke. 6'9" 250 and cut, big chest and shoulders. probably used to wrestle polar bears ;-)

#15 ·
Originally posted by <b>DJRaz</b>!
i love boozer and don't want to see him get punked like that again. he's not a streetballer -- he's from alaska and then played 4 years at duke. the and1 guys were just clowning him.

BUT he's a freakin monster. anyone does that again it's beyond fun it's now officially disrespect and i bet boozer's stock would raise even higher if he hammered the next swingman that tries that ish on him.

i think the highlight would be boozer's if he rearranges the face of the guy who does the next cutesy move at his expense. but he's a very professional player so let's hope it doesn't come to that. boozer's all muscle, he's no joke. 6'9" 250 and cut, big chest and shoulders. probably used to wrestle polar bears ;-)
Boozer played 3 years at Duke not four.

#18 ·
No, he ate his way to almost 300 pounds at Duke so he could take up more space as he was short for a center. He's dropped almost all of that, but like you said, he is still thick, but when you say cut I think of guys like Ben Wallace and Corey Maggette- and Boozer definately isn't as ripped as those guys.

#19 ·
he's definitely not as big as wallace and a few other monsters around the league. i ain't putting him up there. but i'd bet he's one of the stronger power forwards in the league. he has dropped all that fat -- do you see how much he sweats in a game? anyway, he's big enough to crush any guard in the league, yes lebron included. well i don't think he'd crush lebron, but he does have him by about 2 inches and 15 pounds.

wow, that would make lebron the strongest guard in the league. wonder if he is.

#20 ·
I can see no reason why getting head popped would bring someone to fists. That's just silly. Did Yao Ming walk up and pop Stephon Marbury in the head after he got crossed up?...lol...Now that I think of it that would have been hilarious. Basketball is a game, some peopel do tricks, which are fun, not disrespectful. Maybe if he walked up and kicked Boozer in the balls then ran by him would Boozer try to punch him but not for something as silly as a little head pop.

#21 ·
first of all, I doubt that anyone would come to blows over this all star exhibition game. But I think the clowning stuff should stay on the and1 streetball tour or the Globetrotter games.

The all star games are about cross-overs and fancy passes and dunks, but some things are unnecessary. Just like I don't want to see Artest pulling down anyone's shorts like he did to Pierce either..

#23 ·
Last year´s rookie-sophomore game. Jason Richardson bounced the ball off his forehead and Booze took it all seriously. It was funny as ****!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.