Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can you say Euroleague?

Votes: 3 9.4%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the last year of his Nba contract. Will he get signed by some team?

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
He's been pretty good this year no? I wouldn't be suprised to see him get resigned by New Orleans.

I didn't realize he was going to be a free agent. Might be a good cheap pickup as a backup PG for the Cavs.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
he'll be a nice pickup for a lot of teams in the league. i don't think he's starter material because while he puts up nice numbers he's a below average starting pg. he'll however, be a fantastic backup.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
You don't average 13 points/game at 26 years old and not get resigned. Even if you do play for the Hornets.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
He'll definetely get signed by someone as a backup.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
If Dickau's smart, he'll resign with the Hornets. This is the first franchise in like five where he's been given the chance to show what he can do, and if he goes somewhere else, he risks playing in a different system with a different coach and different fans who won't have the same connection with him, and his NBA career will go right back to where it started.

And if I'm not mistaken, I think the Hornets already said they're making it a priority to resign him anyway, right?

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Of course he will get signed again! The Hornets should draft a PG and resign Dickau and move him from starter to backup!

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Yeah, after what he showed us this season it's hard to see him not being signed next season. If he had been playing the way he has the past few years though, it might be a different story.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts