Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If he didnt get injured he would have been a lock for the first round, but now its a question..
they have i think only one roster spot left after their 2 first rounders and larry hughes..
i think grizzard will be a solid player.. hes a lot better than bobby simmons and tyrone nesby..
but if the wizzards due release him, there will be a few teams that possibly pick him up, cleveland, memphis,toronto, houston,seattle
oh well what do yall think:grinning:

·
Registered
119 Posts
he still has to develop a jumper from mid-range and out. he'll make the team but i think he'll be relegated to the injured reserve.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jumper?

he shot a low % in college but rod has a jumper
if u saw the sec tournament he hit 7 threes in the first half of one game.. the reason his % is so low is becuz he has bad shot selection..
plus hes 6'8 and most 6'8 guys arent three point shooters ( i.e. kobe and tmac cant break 30%)

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Anyone can have a good game. I can name off a lot of players over 6'8 that are good 3 pt. shooters. Kobe and T'Mac are not really 3 pt. shooters. Mike Miller and Dirk Nowitzki are excellent shooters.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
It really depends on the play of Dixon, and if they are going to sign back Popeye Jones or not. IR list is probably in his future...

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Whether he's on IR or not, Rod Grizzard won't touch the floor for the Wizards next season. Why does MJ think that the Wizards need 15-16 solid players? Hey, MJ! 10 guys is PLENTY!

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Grizzard has a fair chance to make the roster. I think the Wizards would rather have him, than carry both Whitney and Lue on the roster this year. I wouldn't put it past them to trade him either though as part of a package.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts