• No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The young high school basketball player from ohio. who is most likely to be the #1 pick in the nba draft! Will the young star fit in right away or will he succed later in his career? :confused:

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
I think it's possible it might take 2-3 years for him to get completely used to how the game is played in the NBA. It's a big jump from high school to the NBA, and every high school player apart from Amare Stoudamire has had to take time to get used to the NBA.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
A lot of people are underestimating what LeBron can do in the NBA, and there are also a lot overestimating him. LeBron will contend for ROY next year I'm not saying he will win it but I see him getting something like 16 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists a game. Out of all the high school kids to ever come out he is the most ready, at 6'8 245 pounds he is physically imposing, and he has freakish athleticism thanks to his football background. SOme people think he will get 20 points a game next year, I seriously doubt that, I actually think he is too unselfish of a player to take that many shots next year to get 20 points. He'll defintely differ to Dajuan Wagner and Ricky Davis. He'll be a superstar in a few years but not right away.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
dont expect superstar right off the bat, but expect a damn good player, no surprise if hes an allstar. Also, being put in 2 a team that badly needs help and leadership, should also boost his performance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dont expect superstar right off the bat, but expect a damn good player, no surprise if hes an allstar. Also, being put in 2 a team that badly needs help and leadership, should also boost his performance.
Yup, but when it's all said and done, Lebron will definitely be a top 3 player of all time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts