Votes: 5 26.3%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think Moiso will play against the Clips

Advantages
He can block shots- Clips like to drive the lane. provides problems for the offence
He can guard run jump pf's and c's- willcox and ely
has size to guard kaman
can run the floor from what i have seen

Disadvantages
hasn;t played in a long time
KO has no confidence in him- could play a mental factor

my vote is put him in. he can defend the clips big men, and he provides shot alterations with his shot blocking presence. He might want to prove something to KO for benching him too. He might not provide alot of offence but defensively i think he can contribute

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!
You forgot the option "Yes, Only If We're Sure Playoffs Is 'Next Season' "
you're not funny.

and this is how you make a poll.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
pick your poison:
archiblad or moiso?

in all honesty, i think we have no choice but to put one of these two on the clips' big men.

i know curry did a good job on Brand, and he'll likely see minutes against Brand, but i think Brand has learned something from the last game and he's just gonna overpower Curry. (i wonder how good Curry's flops are? ;))

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!

stfu if your going to make an irrelevant reply to my posts from now on.
you're in this manner

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Originally posted by <b>trick</b>!

you're not funny.

and this is how you make a poll.
that's what i was thinking.

[strike]Mattsanity, you truly can't be this much of an idiot in real life, come on now.[/strike]

As for Moiso, I hope to see him on the court, I mean KO gave him one chance other than the Miami game and he stuggled and i guess he lost hope in him forever.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Will KO play Moiso? Why don't you ask him?

Kevin seems predictable, but he isn't, really. I have no idea how the minutes will be split up if Bosh is out for a few games.

But one thing is for certain: you haven't seen the last of Michael Curry! Muwhahahaha!

·
_(&#12484;)_&#3626;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3
28,008 Posts
Originally posted by <b>hellbot</b>!

[strike]Mattsanity, you truly can't be this much of an idiot in real life, come on now.[/strike]
He was just putting a very simple musing (that everyone on the board was thinking anyways) into words.

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
KO should put him in cause we need a big body even if it is just to do the same thing that Archibald did last game. If we can stop Brand the game is almost a guarrented win since Maggete is suspended.

·
Premium Member
3,337 Posts
i think o'neill will be forced into playing someone new for 10-12 minutes. i don't know whether that will be moiso or arch but if i had to guess, i'd say that he'll pluck arch from the bench first, then realize that his first choice doesn't know our offensive and defensive schemes well enough yet, and by default resort to jerome for the rest of the game. i'm also of the opinion that moiso can disrupt the clips' offense without so much as raising a finger; just the fact that he's down there may change their approach.

in short, i don't know which team will be MORE uncomfortable tonight: the raps without bosh or the clips without maggette. they're both very important pieces for their teams, and are relatively tough to replace.

tonight's game will probably come down to coping.

peace

p.s. i (like many of you) will be watching curry on brand with a microscope tonight. i want to see how he performs under the pressure of actually shouldering some expectation. in this regard, i want to also see how HE copes. i have a feeling he'll try to draw the charge (i.e. flop) the first time e-brand backs him in, and that may be a bad sign. he can't be too anxious if he hopes to have some success against elton brand- but mike probably knows far better than i. ;)

enjoy the game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.