Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would assume that RBB was salary filler. I wonder if there is a chance that he will be waived, then claimed maybe by the Blazers, kinda like Stacey Augmon did in the Pippen From Houston trade.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Schilly</b>!
I would assume that RBB was salary filler. I wonder if there is a chance that he will be waived, then claimed maybe by the Blazers, kinda like Stacey Augmon did in the Pippen From Houston trade.
:laugh: Upon reading that Cleveland weblog, I thought that exact same thing! However, it quickly occurred to me that Ruben-Squared is no Stacey. Probably won't happen.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
If he does get waived, I hope some team picks him up. Likely, he will never develop into a star, but I think he probably has potential that could be cultivated someplace. I'd like to see him given a chance.

That same Augmon scenario occurred to me, but I also doubt the Blazers will pick him back up.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I hope he won't be wavied because I don't think enybody wants him..............

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Wasn't/isn't Boom studying to be a doctor?

Maybe it is time for him to continue with that. I know he likes the game but he really is a brilliant person-hate to see it wasted sitting on the benches of the NBA...

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hap</b>!
while it's true Boom Boom ain't no stacey..Stacey sure as hell ain't no Boom Boom!
That's about as profound of a statement that you'll ever see in these parts, brother Hap.

And, that's saying a lot. :worship:

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
I know he likes the game but he really is a brilliant person-hate to see it wasted sitting on the benches of the NBA...
With how much PT he gets, he could probably do both quite well. Read up on medical jargon and take ER calls while sitting on the bench.

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts