• Allowed To Walk As a FA

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Re-Signed As Blazer And Retained

Votes: 6 23.1%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I would be willing to bet that he is traded before the Feb. deadline. However, that will only happen if Portland can get quality in return.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, since most of you think that Sheed will be traded within the month, I have a follow-up question:

In your gut, do you think that Nash will land a high-end (i.e. All-Star quality) player - or settle for a collection of middle-of-the-road types?

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
SAme player, different question.

IMO we will end up with a less spectacular deal than we all would imagine.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>STOMP</b>!
Is this another one of those all important post padding things... if so, will it help if I post my same exact comments?

STOMP
Nope, I was out of town all weekend and missed yesterday's action. Sorry.

I can delete this thread if you'd like me to.

·
Registered
813 Posts
This is a better/different poll than the other one. The other deals with various teams and makes an assumption he's gone. This one gives more options and is a better poll to judge how the average fan feels about the current situation.

ABM has obviously taken his Survey Methodology class. :D

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
In this day and age, anyone with a superstar type is holding onto them for all they're worth. They bring in the $. No way will the Blazers get a superstar type for Rasheed (unless it's Kobe, who the Lakers might be willing to part with soon). But no way do the Blazers get a Duncan, Garnett, McGrady, Kidd, or even a Bibby type for Rasheed. 1 solid, if unspectacular, starter type plus 2-3 average role-players is about the best the Blazers will get unless Nash either is exceptionally good at wrangling a deal -or- has compromising photos of some other GM somewhere....

PBF

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ABM</b>!

Nope, I was out of town all weekend and missed yesterday's action. Sorry.

I can delete this thread if you'd like me to.
Nah, my post was where will he end up, your post has more options as to what will happen to him. I say keep this thread and we can all laugh in a few days when the trade deadline gets here. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts