Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the end of the season, are the Bulls a top 4 playoff seed in the East? If so, I think we can count this season as a huge success for the Bulls.

The continue to improve as the season progresses, as shown by Bulls just beating a tough Cleveland team. Wade and Butler are shooting well and Rondo is finding his role with the Bulls. If the other players progress and injuries are kept at a tolerable level, I think the Bulls can really challenge for a top 4 seed in the playoffs.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Bulls posted a nice win over the Spurs, even with Butler having a bad scoring night. Great defense and some nice games by Rondo and others.

I really think that if the Bulls avoid big injuries to their core players they could surprise in the playoffs.

·
Super Moderator
14,320 Posts
It will be interesting to see how the rotation continues to evolve... with McDermott returning and Felicio getting more minutes at the 5 (I feel like Hoiberg was playing Portis more in McBuckets' absence in a misguided effort to space the floor) I definitely feel more confident about our depth (which has been an issue). I think we can finish in the top 4 - why not? After Cleveland the East is a bit of clusterfuck.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my hopes have dimmed a bit, after watching the Bulls play the last few games.

Last night they lost to the Charlotte Hornets. While the Bulls played hard at times, they could not summon up the defensive stops when needed. Butler continues to play well, but the other Bulls just could not get their shots to fall. Mirotic in particular had another rough night, hitting only hitting one of his seven three pointers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts