Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who is your favorite Piston player?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Yes, the Pistons will win the East and yes, big Ben is my favorite player and no, he can not be stopped.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
I went with Richard Hamilton, and it's making me feel kinda weird, I was always the one that would vote for Ben Wallace. Something strange happened though, I fell in love with the team instead of the individual. The only thing I can safely say is Rasheed Wallace is NOT my favourite player. The rest is up for grabs.

Ben Wallace: Was the reason I am a Pistons fan. His heart and hustle makes everybody love him. I kind of strayed away from Ben over the last few years, mostly with how Larry Brown changed his game. He was no longer the gimmicky 2 points and 20 rebounds player he once was and became a lot normaller. Still the man though.

Rasheed Wallace: He's a Piston, so I like him, but was never a huge fan. Appreciates what he brings, no more. Wouldn't be disappointed if he got traded.

Tayshaun Prince: I remember this guy playing against the Magic in the 2002(3?) playoffs and fell in love. But years went by and he's become more of a run of the mill jack of all trades.

Richard Hamilton: I chose Rip mostly because I love the fact that he can run all day without getting tired, and on a more personal level because he's straight edge (well as far as alcohol goes). I don't drink and it's cool to see a professional athlete that also does not.

Chauncey Billups: This guy is a hero in the clutch, that's why I almost chose him. He says the right things to the media, and leads our team on the court.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Yep, Detroit is too good not to win the East. Flip knew what he is doing with the team and so far he did good.

Billups is my favorite player, as well you can see this down below this.

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
I voted for Tayshaun Prince as my favorite. The guy can do it all out there. He plays great perimeter defense, although he has trouble with quicker guys that go to the hole... he can shoot, he can pass, he can board... he can give you anything you need on any given night. He's been one of my favorite `Stons since the Orlando series his rookie season.

-Chris.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
What do u all think i put? exactly no point of saying his name but still its fun
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! :biggrin:

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
The thread title confused me? It says will the Pistons win the east, then you have guys saying they lke so and so... Anyways today I feel like it's Chauncey.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Haha yea, I think Britt kinda was interested in this whole poll feature, he posted twice saying Will The Pistons Win In The East?...and one of them had this poll. I deleted the other.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I gotta believe the Pistons are gonna win the east! They're playin incredible ball right now and I don't see em lettin up. I picked tay as my fav player and now I'm mad that I didn't pick billups :cry:

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Billups is a close second for me, behind Ben.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts