Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has to compete vs Vince Carter and A.I. Wade is getting bigger by the minute. Do you guys think Wade will be a starter in the All Star game. I think he might. What is your take.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
AI = locked

I think if he keeps playing the way he is, he'll start. He has my votes so far. Oh, and he means Wade.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
it'd be between

VC, Wade, and Kidd for the 2nd guard spot....

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
AI and Carter is lock unless suddenly Wade is more popular than they are.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Carter vs wade for that spot. Wade is the better player, but somehow carter always gets a lot of votes for these things

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
wadeshaqeddie said:
Carter vs wade for that spot. Wade is the better player, but somehow carter always gets a lot of votes for these things
Yeah, AI is a lock, but as for VC vs Wade, my thing is VC usually gets a lot b/c he use to play for toronto and the ppl in Canada would vote for him, now i dont no how it will go, we have to wait and see..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Vince gets a ton of votes because kids like highlight reel dunks, and he's always got plenty of them. He also (quietly) changes positions when the competition looks to be too tough as a forward or a guard.

However.

The people know now about Dwyane Wade and it's not even going to be close. Anyone and everyone who has seen him play has to like his game, especially during the playoffs. The starting five is going to be:

AI
DWade
LeBron
Jermain O'neal
Shaq

write it down, done deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts