Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
His one-trick son came in and committed 2 critical mistakes and old reliable Crawford had to come in ... you know him, the one everyone wants trade but he's always there to save the day.

There still time, albeit it a little time, for the 'son' to show something other than why no one in he league wanted him.

GOOD JOB CP3, JJ, MATTY, BLAKE, DJ AND CRAWFORD!!!!! ON TO ROUND TWO. Get well CP

Reminder ... my position all along has been Doc has overplayed the starters all year and it is catching up ...
Austin played all of 12 minutes in game 7. The Rivers hate is actually getting bizarre at this point - it's like if Chicago fans decided that if they don't win the title it'll be all Tony Snell or Kirk Hinrich's fault. The guy's a fringe rotation player on a team without a better alternative.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Take it from a Pelicans fan, you don't want to try and win a title with Austin Rivers in your 9 man rotation. Still I just don't see a better guy on that roster who should be playing over him right now.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
Take it from a Pelicans fan, you don't want to try and win a title with Austin Rivers in your 9 man rotation. Still I just don't see a better guy on that roster who should be playing over him right now.
That's the rub. I have no problem with anyone who thinks LA needs to upgrade their supporting cast this summer, but after Nate Robinson's knee gave out there just isn't anybody on the roster to force Austin out of the rotation. He's solidly the fourth-best guard on the team, and replaced someone he's probably better than.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts