Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I don't think Kobe will leave. I think there are only three options.

1. Re-sign with Lakers (85% chance)
2. Sign with Clippers (10% chance)
3. Sign and Trade to Grizz (5% chance)

Those are the only three things I could see happening.

So, say that Kobe actually ends up going to the Clippers, would you still root for him?

Because he is my favorite player, I would still root for him, but it would be tough because he would be in the same city, and playing the Lakers four times a year, for possibly the rest of his career. And with Kobe added to the Clippers, I could see them playing against the Lakers in the playoffs. That would be tough.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KennethTo</b>!
Yes I would but I'll always be rooting for the LAKERS to win the championship...
Exactly what I would do too.

Really hope Kobe doesn't leave the Lakers, so that my life would be easier... :D

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Phoenix may be an option

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
David Aldridge said he talked to a really close friend of Kobes, and Kobe said he really doesnt want to stay with the Lakers...

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
David Aldridge said he talked to a really close friend of Kobes, and Kobe said he really doesnt want to stay with the Lakers...
He is DA for a reason :rofl:

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KennethTo</b>!
Yes I would but I'll always be rooting for the LAKERS to win the championship...
Exactly my feelings on this matter as well.

If he did have to leave I'd want him to go to the Clippers just so he could stay in L.A. However, I think the best situation for him would be to go to Phoenix. Playing with Marion and Stoudemire I feel would be an ideal situation.

·
20,601 Posts
What do you guys hate DA so much for? Hes like the biggest Laker homer analyst ever...

·
20,601 Posts
DA. DumbAss. Figure it out.
I figured it could be that... but i thought every Laker fan liked DA, hes always going for the Lakers...

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!

I figured it could be that... but i thought every Laker fan liked DA, hes always going for the Lakers...
Just....go....away.....

·
20,601 Posts
Just....go....away.....
Why?! Thats like hating Jack Haley, they both love the Lakers, and are always trying to find a way to say something good about them! I see no reason as to why you hate them...EHL i dont know if you live in LA, but if you did, youd always see that DA ALWAYS brings the Lakers up not down...

·
Registered
14,165 Posts
"Will you still root for Kobe if he leaves?"

That would depend....

If it´s Kobe´s desire to leave LA, i would definately NOT root for him.
In my book, LOYALTY means much, and if Kobe is ego-struck enough to leave the team and organization who made a teenager one of the greatest athletes in the world, while showering him with rings, i´m afraid i would start to despise the bum...

·
20,601 Posts
If it´s Kobe´s desire to leave LA, i would definately NOT root for him.
What other reason would there be? :confused:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts