Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will be the better psuedo-starting SG/offensive spark for the Sixers?

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Well from what I've seen of John Salmons this season I would say he is better than Willie Green at just about everything.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Kunlun said:
Well from what I've seen of John Salmons this season I would say he is better than Willie Green at just about everything.
I disagree, Willie Green is still a much better slasher/scorer. He finishes more frequently than Salmons, and I would say Willie's jumper is at least as good as Salmons, if not better. However, for this team I would still take Salmons over Green in a heartbeat. His defense and ball handling is key for this squad, and I've been very impressed with his offensive progression.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Salmons. Green is a poor man's Flip Murray who is a poor man's AI. Green shot 38% and that's with all the drives he does. Salmons gives a more all-around game.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
SixersFan said:
Salmons. Green is a poor man's Flip Murray who is a poor man's AI. Green shot 38% and that's with all the drives he does. Salmons gives a more all-around game.
we spoke on this before and i am still trying to understand the comparison between Flip Murray and AI

·
Wrong About Everything
13,525 Posts
as a starter, Salmons. If only because he has more defensive ability Green is 6'3

as a bench player, Green easily. He's a great spark.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts