Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
excuse me if i sould a bit mean, but our next opponent, seattle supersonics, just had 3 straight blow out lose, including the game tonight, losing by a margin of 44 points.......seems sonics are in total disarray right now and they have lost 3 in a row on their road trip, maybe we will get our first win?

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
"You get a wounded dog up against the fence and sooner or later he's gonna turn and fight."

Works for both teams Sunday.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
speedythief said:
"You get a wounded dog up against the fence and sooner or later he's gonna turn and fight."

Works for both teams Sunday.
'deed, /sigh.......anyway, it probably would be the most winnable game for raptors in the whole of november.........

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
kindred said:
excuse me if i sould a bit mean, but our next opponent, seattle supersonics, just had 3 straight blow out lose, including the game tonight, losing by a margin of 44 points.......seems sonics are in total disarray right now and they have lost 3 in a row on their road trip, maybe we will get our first win?
Excuse me if I sound a bit mean, but our team, the Raptors, just lost dropped 5 straight games, including the game tonight, losing by 15.. Yada yada yada.....

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
137 - 96 = 44? :confused:

·
Registered
151 Posts
i fear the sonics are going to be so ready to play on sunday that there going to beat us by 44 points. there no way a team loses by a huge amount of points and doesnt come out the next game ready and more aggressive to win, unless they are the toronto raptors that is.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Every game is winnable.
It all depends on the motivation.
Bottom line- Raps are winnin' this one, although we always lose to the Sonics. Let me ignore the facts. It's easier.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts