Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Winner of the Bassy Signed Shoes

446 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Utherhimo
As many know, Adidas has been sponsoring the predictions game this year and provided an opportunity for someone to win a pair of Telfair signed shoes. Entry into the sweepstakes ended April 1 and the winner has been selected from those who entered.

The contest was open to anyone who went to the website and entered but the website was posted only by myself in the predictions game results and thus, only got published on BBB and ESPN. Thus, the winner was very likely to come from one of those two locations.

The winner was BBB's Paxil. :clap:

Congratulations!

Gramps...
Reactions: 3
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Nice! Grats to Paxil, and thanks for heading this up, Gramps!

Ed O.
Yahoo! I'd do a dancing banana but I get script errors on the smilies. =) Very cool to get those shoes. I told me wife and the first thing she says was 'ewwww.... did he wear them?' =) But hey... I'm thinking Telfair is 5'11".... I'm 5'11"... maybe they will fit? Just kidding... they will be a nice addition to my Blazer room. Yes GrandpaBlaze... thanks for posting the contest.
Reactions: 1
LOL anyone else hoping it wouldv'e been tlong.
TLong will get the Chris Paul shoes in another contest next year... and then complain I shouldn't have won the Telfair shoes this year because I could have won the other ones next.
mediocre man said:
LOL anyone else hoping it wouldv'e been tlong.
:no:
tlong said:

They probably would be low tops and too short for you anyway.
Paxil said:
Yahoo! I'd do a dancing banana but I get script errors on the smilies. =) Very cool to get those shoes. I told me wife and the first thing she says was 'ewwww.... did he wear them?' =) But hey... I'm thinking Telfair is 5'11".... I'm 5'11"... maybe they will fit? Just kidding... they will be a nice addition to my Blazer room. Yes GrandpaBlaze... thanks for posting the contest.
Congrats, Paxil!
pictures pictures of the shoes need to see!
They were just mailed today... I will post pictures as soon as I get them.
Paxil said:
TLong will get the Chris Paul shoes in another contest next year... and then complain I shouldn't have won the Telfair shoes this year because I could have won the other ones next.
Hahahahaha rep-ed!
Way to go, Paxil! :banana: That's very cool.

Laurie
Paxil said:
Gotcha covered! :biggrin:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
As promised... the pics! It will be tough not to take these to the gym... I shoot hoops all the time but I usually just wear my running shoes because I don't want to change and I usually just shoot around. Exactly my size too! SWEET!

See less See more
nice shoes they have them in black? :p
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.