Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

And how about Dave Mader's dunk? I was there and Dave rocked the house. Our "Rudy" had a whole five points. Preparing for Saturday...should be a good one.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Didnt see that dunk but did you see Brian Randle (Illinois) posterize 3 Penn State players? #6 of Sportscenter's top 10 of the night :yes:

And yes, Saturday should be fun.. Wouldnt happen to a better team to beat Wisconsin's homestreak too than Illinois

·
Registered
272 Posts
Congrats to your team Madtownguy. We gave you all your team could handle in the first half but fell off in the second. I am looking forward to Feb. 22 when we pay you back, hopefully.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave's dunk was nothing special, it was just cool because he's the worst player on our team and he's scored like 10 points all season. He's a fan favorite because he's so bad. I did see Randle's dunk though, it was sweet. If we ever get Tucker back hopefully we'll see some of that here in Madison. We've been doing well so far at home, but MGoBlue4 is right, we'll see how we fare when we hit the road at against the other good Big Ten teams later in the season.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts