Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wisconsin won their style of game tonight against Northern Iowa. Coach Dermott's game plan was to shut down Tucker and Wilkinson inside and he was incredibly successful, however Scharif Chambliss was able to find his shot going 5/10 from three pointer for 15 points on the night and we got an early 16 point lead and fended off the Panthers the rest of the game. Georgia Tech beat this team last year by 5 points in the first round and ended up in the championship game (does anyone believe in history repeating itself?) :biggrin: *fingers are crossed*

Most likely will play Kansas in the second round and that could be the most intriguing second round matchup on the whole bracket, however they're losing by 6 the last time I checked.

P.S. What the hell is up with MSU? They're down again by 6 to Old Dominion, they better pull this out or I'm going to really begin to doubt Izzo.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ditto!!!

Wow, I never would've expected we'd be playing Bucknell. Should be a good one on Sunday!!!

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
northern iowa isn't very good...wisconsin was lucky to draw them. i am interested in Bucknell, after beating Kansas anything could happen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts