Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about we just give up AD for an expiring contract(to a team that needs a center in worst way)+1st rounder or if they dont want to give up a first rounder its fine too. cause when chandler is back, theres just not gonna be enough minutes for AD, i think we need to give curry serious minutes soon and we still have blount, JYD, AD's big contract is not helping us.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I don't think that there are many max contracts expiring next year. And if there are, the team who has them won't give them up for AD. Probably the best we could get for him would be someone who's not quite a max player (maybe Antawn Jamison) and we throw in a first rounder. Just IMO.

·
Registered
140 Posts
r. wallace's contract ends at the end of the year.

how about:

a. davis and j. crawford

for

r. wallace and q. woods

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I don't think the Blazers do it, and I don't think we should either.

Let the pieces fall into place for this year. Let Tyson get healthy.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Parabull</b>!
I don't think that there are many max contracts expiring next year. And if there are, the team who has them won't give them up for AD. Probably the best we could get for him would be someone who's not quite a max player (maybe Antawn Jamison) and we throw in a first rounder. Just IMO.
I agree!

the only way to trade A.D is if we take a max(or close to max+filler)contract like Jamison,Eddy Jones or something in that direction.If Cuban Gets sheed we might (only might) be able to get Walker who's better then Jamison and his contract ends next year(2 years,or maybe 3 ahead of Jamisons)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts