Votes: 33 70.2%
  • horry

Votes: 4 8.5%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would you give the ball to if your down 1 in the nba finals game 7 with the final possesion
mj
horry
miller

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Down 1:
1) Jordan
2) Miller
3) Horry

Down 2:
1) Jordan (for the tie) / Miller (for the win)
2) Horry

Down 3:
1) Miller
2) Horry
3) Jordan

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
MJ he's clutch at the end of the game. And if you play good defense it's a foul on you

the guy was/is intense. He even commited an offensive foul to hit a game winner (Bulls-Utah the second time)

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Steve Kerr

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I'm going with the sentimental pick, and choosing Reggie. Depending on the time, though, it would either Reggie or Jordan, most probably Jordan. But I would not give it to Horry. If I wanted him to shoot, I would have someone else drive, and then dish it out to him behind the three-point line.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,598 Posts
Well it's obviously MJ... He's the only one that can legitametely create his own shot. Horry and Reggie would need the ball to be kicked out to them. Gotta be MJ, although guys like MJ, Kobe, Pierce, tend to end up taking very low percentage shots. So it's a tough call...

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
Demiloy said:
MJ has made 33 out of 61 gamewinners, so I would call that pretty high percentage. Now, Kobe, though...
Yeah Jordan's rate of hitting game winners was incredible.. more likely to hit a shot with 2 seconds left for the game rather than hit on mid game... guy was cool as they come when it came down to the crunch.... taking nothing away from reggie... but MJ's MJ

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Demiloy said:
I never said I would take Kobe over Steve. I just said that I would take MJ over Kobe any day. And I'm not going to turn this into another "Is Kobe clutch?" thread. We've already had tons of them.
Well I know, that wasnt the point of the thread though...just not sure why Kobe has to be included in your statement thats all, just made it easy for you ;)

And please for the sake of other posters in this board let us not make this into another "Is Kobe Clutch?" thread, that topic has been debated to death. Plus as my my signature says, he's not clutch :).

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,781 Posts
MJ and it isn't even close. I would take MJ if the Bulls were down two and Reggie had the ball. Jordan was a ****ing assasin. Most heartless ******* to ever play in the NBA (and - don't consider him the best ever), the only person I have seen on his level was Larry Bird who I would make 1b. Larry and Mike were the types to tell the defender the play and still **** them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.