Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to say I told ya so. An epic collapse is about to take place. Grizz get final spot. Blazers are a disaster now. With no trade they could lose 5-7 in a row. I tried telling everyone....

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have u noticed how tight the west is? Lose a couple and ur easily in ninth seed.

They play spurs tomorrow. Blazers need a trade in worst way

·
Last Winter Was The Coldest
2,594 Posts
My fault then. Shouldn't of expected such a dumb ass comment from you to have been serious, either that or you need to work on your sarcasm.

Probably the former tho.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
If it's just a week the Blazers will be fine in terms of making the playoffs, but it could cost them a spot or two in terms of seeding. However, if this is the start of a lingering thing that bothers him the rest of the year, they could wind up down in the mix with Dallas/GS/Memphis.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They HAVE to make a deal. Just for LA insurance..... not to mention their bigs are awful and now hurt other then lopez.

I love how fans are saying the blazers shouldn't mess up chemistry. The blazers have been a 500. team since january or below. They arent that good. No bench and a coach who is lost on defense. The starters are good. Bench is god awful.... which everyone is about to find out. Tune in at 10pm

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If Portland narrowly misses playoffs their pick goes to bobcats lol. We are screwed big time this year. Epic collapse and no draft pick

1 - 20 of 57 Posts